COVID-19 Command centre
If you were the commander of the Epidemic Control.
Take actions and save the world.
- Death Rate is set to 3%.
- When a person is confirmed positive, he moves very slow.
- About two weeks after confirmed positive, 90% of people recover and carry antibody.
- Wearing mask lowers the chance to get infected on contact.
- Closing border lowers the chance to get infected on touch the border.
- Back tracking makes the virus carrier move slower.
- Medical resources can help 0.001% of the population.
- Make the curve flat can help to reduce the death rate.
- Take Quarantine to increase medical resources against the virus.
Inspired by https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/world/corona-simulator/